Mission Sub-1 Lite Features
Benchmark Fire Control System
- Dual-stage Match Grade Trigger breaks at a crisp 3.0 pounds.
- Easy Load Arrow Retention Arm applies downward pressure for a secure hold while making loading smooth and effortless.
- No more de-cocking bolts and broken broad heads, with just the push of a button you can safely de-cock your bow without pulling the trigger.
- Complete adjustability to allow any shooter to comfortably shoot all day long
- Rifle-like precision stock gives the shooter six different lengths of pull adjustments and 1.25 inches of adjustment in the comb.
- The pistol grip is contoured for a positive grip and can be used with any non-beavertail style grip.
Effortless Cocking with the RSD System
- The Removable Silent Draw system is the only mechanical cocking aid that fits all mission crossbows.
- The crank is designed to provide equal tension to each side of the bowstring.
- An ambidextrous reel that dramatically reduces the cocking effort.
- Can be installed and removed in just a matter of seconds for convenience and storage.
- *Sold Separately*
- High let-off fully synced cams eliminate horizontal nock travel and effortless cocking / de-cocking.
- A patented flight deck eliminates vertical nock travel.
Sub-1 Lite Specs
- Speed: 335fps.
- Physical Weight: 6.9lbs.
- Trigger Pull: 3.3lbs.
- Powerstroke: 13.75″
- Length: 30.25″
- Width (axle-to-axle cocked): 10.5″
- Width (axle-to-axle uncocked): 13.8″
- Let Off: 80%