The Ravin R500e has broken the barrier on crossbow innovation yet again! The removable electronic cocking mechanism utilizes a 12-volt battery and motor that is easily removable and is also rechargeable. It integrates with the Trac Trigger Firing System to ensure consistent string attachment shot after shot.
- Hexcoil Cam System: This cam design rotates the cams a full 360 degrees and is what allows the bow to achieve the 500fps. performance.
- Electronic Drive System: With just the push of a button, this electronic 12v motor will cock or decock the crossbow effortlessly.
- VersaDrive Cocking System: The VersaDrive cocking mechanism utilizes a new piece of hardware in conjunction with the Trac-Trigger Firing System which moves the trigger down and up the rail. The new system is also clutched, which means you can stop cocking at any time while cocking or decocking the bow.
- Extreme Speed and Power: The R500e shoots a 400gr. arrow at a blistering 500fps. delivering a devastating 222 foot-pounds of kinetic energy.
- 550fps. Illuminated Scope: This new scope features a variable speed ring and also has a built-in variable illumination dial for low light conditions.
- Speed (400gr. Arrow): 500fps.
- Width (axle-to-axle cocked): 3.6″
- Width (axle-to-axle decocked): 7.6″
- Total Length: 28″
- Physical Weight: 9.9lbs.
- Power Stroke: 15″
- Kinetic Energy: 222ft. lbs.
- Draw Force: 17lbs.