The Siege RS410 from TenPoint brings a new level of performance and features at a price we’ve never before seen.
The Siege utilizes TenPoint’s Vector Quad Cable reverse draw technology, and measures just 26.5″ long and 7.5″ wide when cocked.
ACUslide Cocking Mechanism
- Allows you to safely cock and decock your bow with just 7.5lbs. of pressure.
- The two-stage, frictionless roller-sear trigger has zero creeps and a crisp, 3.5-pound pull.
Micro Trac Barrel
- Reduces string life by up to 50% using two sets of rails, the inner set is recessed and does not contact the string.
- Locks the trigger box into the exact same spot every time for consistent downrange accuracy.
Rangemaster Pro Scope
- Red and green illuminated, 20-60 yard reticle variable speed crossbow scope.
Seige RS410 Specs
- Speed: 410fps.
- Length (w/o foot stirrup): 26.5″
- Width (cocked): 7.5″
- Width (decocked): 12.3″
- Power Stroke: 13.5″
- Draw Weight: 220lbs.
- Weight (w/o accessories): 7.5lbs.