The new Turbo S1 allows you to get all of the accuracy-inducing features of the ACUslide system without breaking the bank!
ACUslide Cocking and Decocking Mechanism
- The ACUslide crank allows you to safely and silently cock AND de-cock your crossbow. It features an internal brake system that stops the crank from free spooling as it’s being decocked. It is much more than just a cocking device, it features several accuracy-inducing features that further improve the value provided by the Turbo S1.
- The Micro-Trac barrel has two separate sets of rails. The outermost set is what the string makes contact with. The innermost set is what the arrow rests on. The inner set of rails is recessed and does not make contact with the string, which increases string life dramatically by reducing friction.
- This trigger is a two-stage, roller sear style trigger. There is virtually zero creep once you reach the back wall, which will allow you to execute a more precise shot without inducing any torque during the shot sequence.
Adjustable Butt Plate
- The butt plate can be adjusted by up to 1″ providing a better fitting length of pull to further improve accuracy by allowing a proper trigger squeeze.
RX-6 Cam System:
- The RX-6 cams rotate 340 degrees which is how this compact bow is able to produce the speeds and energy it does.