The new Vengent S440 is an extremely compact and lethal addition to the TenPoint Crossbow lineup. The Vengent measures just 5.8″ wide when cocked, and sends arrows downrange at speeds of up to 440 feet per second. With tons of new features and technology built-in, the Vengent is going to be a top tier bow for 2020.
Vengent S440 NEW Features
- ACUslide Cocking Mechanism: A first for TenPoint and the crossbow industry as a whole, this crossbow can be safely and silently cocked and decocked. It is without a doubt the safest crank design on the market today. While backwinding the handle, you can stop at any point without the worry of backwinding or injury.
- Trigger-Lock Latch: A small stainless steel latch that locks the trigger into the same exact spot every time when drawn, improving downrange accuracy by 48%.
- Xtend Crank Handle: This crank handle extends from 5″ to 7.5″, reducing the effort needed to cock the bow to just 5 pounds. It also stores conveniently in the stock.
- S1 Trigger: This new roller sear trigger features a two-stage, zero creep design. It has a crisp 3.5 pull, further making the Vapor RS470 even more accurate.
- Micro-Trac Barrel: The barrel features two sets of rails, the innermost set is recessed, reducing string-to-rail contact. This not only improves downrange accuracy but it also dramatically increases string life.
- Roller System: Two stainless steel rollers allow the trigger box to smoothly slide down the rail for comfort and smoothness while cocking or de-cocking the bow.